Services Offered at Prompt Care Healthcare
Our walk-in clinic accepts Medicare, Medicaid, cash, credit card and most medical insurances. Please check with your insurance company or our receptionist to make sure your services will be covered.
Walk-In Clinic Services - are medical visits for common illnesses.
- When you arrive at Prompt Care, our receptionist will greet you and ask that you to document your demographics and medical history along with a list of your current medications.
- We use electronic medical records (EMR) to document your information and our receptionist will gladly assist you with this process. Our nurse will then see you and assess your chief complaint.
- Next our nurse practitioner will assess and examine you, providing a diagnosis and plan of care.
- Any prescriptions will be electronically sent to your pharmacy of choice.
- A copy of your visit will be electronically sent to your provider upon your request.
Telemedicine Services are virtual visits through our web-page.
- When you access our web-page and click on the telemedicine link, you will be taken to our telemedicine page.
- You will be asked to select your medical request from a drop down tab.
- The link will assist you through the initial part of your entry regarding your medical request before asking you how you will pay for services by credit card or debit card.
- After you have completed this information, you will be connected with a provider from our clinic who can see you through your internet connection.
- You will be asked about your present illness and may be asked to visualize your complaint. For example, if you had a sore throat you would be asked to open your mouth to show your sore throat so the provider can confirm a diagnosis.
- Treatment can be ordered for you. Any prescriptions can be sent to your pharmacy electronically.
We treat common, non-life threatening illnesses:
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Insect bites
- Athlete’s foot
- Cold sores
- Itchy skin
- Skin Infections
- Minor burns
- Minor strains
- Uncomplicated lacerations
We also offer the following tests and procedures
- Work physicals
- Drug screens
- Sports physicals
- Glucose testing
- Mono testing
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Rapid Strep A throat culture
- Rapid influenza
- STD testing
We offer the following immunizations and injections
- Tuberculosis skin test